The Enerdoor Group is an international leader in the development and production of power quality and electromagnetic solutions for automated machinery and industrial plants. The Group's broad range of products include: EMI-RFI filters, motor protection devices, harmonic filters, line reactors, surge arresters, voltage stabilizers, and customized solutions.
In addition to EMC solutions, Enerdoor offers a global distribution and R&D network that provides flat rate on-site CE Certification required by IEC and EN Standards.
Founded in 1992, The Enerdoor Group consists of Enerdoor in North America, Germany and Switzerland; Finmotor and Finlab in Italy; and Eichhoff Elektro in Hungary.
WHY CHOOSE ENERDOOR?
Enerdoor brings decades of motor protection and electromagnetic compatibility experience with a track record of solving compatibility issues for companies around the world.
- Short circuit current rating; FCC and CE Mark Standards; UL/CSA and UL508A products
- Enerdoor is one of the few manufacturers in the world able to supply filters that conform to the new short circuit current rating (SCCR) request of the UL508A for control panels
- Enerdoor can approve your machinery or industrial plant with FCC Standards and meet all CE mark requirements for European export. The European EMC Directive 2014/30/EU requires that manufacturers of low voltage industrial machinery comply with EMC Standards for both emission and immunity. Be sure your machinery meets the CE Standard. Enerdoor engineers insure your equipment is immune to, and doesn't emit, radio signals.
- UL/CSA and UL508A approved products are shipped within three days after order receipt and all Enerdoor products are rated 600 volts and guaranteed for 5 years.
EMI and RFI Testing (EMC Solutions)
Enerdoor specialize in the measurement and analyses of CE testing and Certification and provide on-site service to customers around the world through an efficient, global organization. Unique to the industry, Enerdoor offers mobile on-site CE Compliance and power analysis testing at one set fee with a guarantee to find a solution.
Our support system of global laboratories and affiliated organizations expedite the process of meeting Certification requirements.
Enerdoor EMI/RFI testing includes:
- Enerdoor CE Certification and Consulting
- Testing for the EMC Directive 2014/30/EU
- FCC tests, risk assessment and machinery Directive review
- Low voltage testing to meet the 2014/35/EU Directive
- Non-ionizing radiation measurement for the 2013/35/EU Directive
- Electric and magnetic field measurements around the machine
- Power analysis and consulting to reduce energy costs
- Motor analysis and economical solutions to minimize motor failure